The Feminist Pessimist

Journey of giving birth to a girl in a world that just wants her to bake cookies for the boys.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

I am a software quality assurance engineer and manager for Statistica. I love math, programming, and problem isolation & solving. Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily that of my employer.

Monday, September 15, 2008

High heels for babies?

This has been all over the news this weekend, with the "Aww, that's so cute!" tone.

I guess if you're planning on giving your daughter these values, birth is just as good a time as any....

Honestly I haven't looked for baby shoes yet, but I am told that the selection is just as poor, with respect to pink and princesses. Suggestions for sensible first shoes are welcome comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home