The Feminist Pessimist

Journey of giving birth to a girl in a world that just wants her to bake cookies for the boys.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

I am a software quality assurance engineer and manager for Statistica. I love math, programming, and problem isolation & solving. Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily that of my employer.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Good article from "America's Worst Mom"

Several good points made in this article - namely that the 24 hour news cycle has made us all too scared to let our kids out of our sight.

Why you shouldn't over-protect your kids

I'd like to think we'd let Emerson do something like this. I should probably stop watching TV right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. I should send that to a certain coworker...

June 09, 2008 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home