The Feminist Pessimist

Journey of giving birth to a girl in a world that just wants her to bake cookies for the boys.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

I am a software quality assurance engineer and manager for Statistica. I love math, programming, and problem isolation & solving. Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily that of my employer.

Friday, May 02, 2008

You have to watch this

I couldn't turn away from this train wreck last night. It will be rebroadcast next Friday night.

I held Emerson as I watched this. I told her I loved her exactly as she is. Her skin is just the right color, her hair is beautiful without Aquanet, and her lack of teeth is OK with me. I hope she realizes from the start that there are more important things in life anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home