The Feminist Pessimist

Journey of giving birth to a girl in a world that just wants her to bake cookies for the boys.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

I am a software quality assurance engineer and manager for Statistica. I love math, programming, and problem isolation & solving. Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily that of my employer.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

First non-critical post: Baby Shower at Work

This week at work we had a joint baby shower/bridal shower, as a coworker of mine is getting married in February. It was great. We got a lot of useful stuff, and my coworkers were very thoughtful and generous. People universally respected my lack of preference for pink things. The cake and punch were delicious. I felt the need to take a photo with this gift and its maker, Dianne.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beta Bunny said...

What a beautiful quilt! I'm glad you posted the picture, I really wanted to see what you looked like as a pregnant woman, and I must say that you wear it well. :)

I miss you!!!

January 26, 2008 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home