The Feminist Pessimist

Journey of giving birth to a girl in a world that just wants her to bake cookies for the boys.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

I am a software quality assurance engineer and manager for Statistica. I love math, programming, and problem isolation & solving. Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily that of my employer.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Date Rape Song redux

Apparently I'm not the first one to think that "Baby, It's Cold Outside" is about a date rape.

Merry Date Rape, Once Again

This author's post was much better than mine, and the last line made me laugh out loud for about five minutes at work, which is a rare thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger kidicarus222 said...

I shudder to think at all the people who like the song and don't think enough about the lyrics.

Thanks for the link, by the way.

December 22, 2007 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home